‘Carr-nage’ as Sudbury fold
Suffolk Merit TableFelixstowe 48Sudbury II 0Felixstowe recorded another impressive victory to maintain their position at the top of the league.
Suffolk Merit Table
Sudbury II 0
Felixstowe recorded another impressive victory to maintain their position at the top of the league.
You may also want to watch:
Debutant Scott Croain scored the first try within the first few minutes and the tries continued to pile in within the first half and from this, every player wanted a piece of the action.
Felixstowe continued to dominate and Mike Anderson grabbed two tries, while Steve Hayward and Andy Osborne claimed one each.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 7 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 8 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 9 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 10 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
In the second half, Felixstowe wrapped up the game with more tries from Marcus Long, James Brimicombe and a third from Anderson.
Gareth Carr was named man of the match for the second week running.
It is now three games in a row for the Badgers without conceding a point.