Casting winners from Ipswich tournament
THIRTY participants from all part of the country took part in the final tournament of the Suffolk Sportscast.
The overall 2010 winner was Thomas Boyt with Ryan Bergdahl runner-up and Will Murray third, while the young lady prizewinners were Fiona and Lorna Banham and the youngest member winner was Jake Mayhew.
Ian Caley received his trophy from English international Lee Adams for a total cast meterage in excess of 6,500 metres throughout the tournaments this year with a personal best of 249m (272 yards).
Sportcasting is growing in popularity as a sport. Ipswich has some of the best casters in England and they have competed successfully at both nationally and international levels.
Sportcasting can be taken up as a sport and also to assist with casting when fishing.
You may also want to watch:
If interested contact Steve Boyt on 07764 950269 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 4 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 5 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 North Stander: Nowhere near good enough at this stage of the season
- 9 'There's something missing in this team' - Town fans on draw at Cambridge
- 10 Detective who trained generation of officers retires after 45 years