Catch up on Ipswich Town’s final day defeat to Nottingham Forest.
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Ipswich Town lost heavily at Nottingham Forest this lunchime, see below to catch up on our live coverage from the game.
Following back-to-back defeats against Rotherham United and Sheffield Wednesday, the Blues can finish anywhere between 14th and 19th. Anything below 16th would represent their lowest position since promotion to the second-tier in 1957.
Nottingham Forest are one of the three main protagonists on ‘Survival Sunday’. They, along with Blackburn Rovers and Birmingham City, are still in danger of dropping into League One.
The City Ground, right on the bank of the River Trent, is set to be close to a 30,000 sell-out.
Will Ridgard will host our live feed below which includes pre- and post-match analysis, team news, reaction and live Tweets from our chief football writer Stuart Watson.
You may also want to watch:
Whatever the result there will be full reaction to the game in tomorrow’s East Anglian Daily Times and Ipswich Star newspapers.
You can catch all the latest news from Ipswich Town on our dedicated Blues page.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 4 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 5 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 6 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 7 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 8 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 9 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 10 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children