Catch up on what was said in this lunchtime’s live Ipswich Town web chat
Following six successive draws, Ipswich Town are now just seven points above the Championship relegation zone.
Blues reporter Stuart Watson hosted a live web chat at 12.30pm. See below to read was said on Town’s recent form, the nine-game run-in and a crucial summer ahead.
There is still time for you to cast your vote in a series of polls.
– Town are unbeaten in eight matches now, but seven of them have been draws. Has the renewed feelgood factor generated by positive performances at the start of February dissipated?
– What have you made of Mick McCarthy’s team selections and tactics in recent weeks?
You may also want to watch:
– Do you see the Blues being dragged into a relegation fight? On Saturday they travel to Neil Warnock’s Cardiff, while they still have Birmingham, Wigan and Burton – three teams below them in the table – to play.
– What needs to happen to persuade you to buy a season ticket at Portman Road next season?
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 3 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 4 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 5 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 7 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 8 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 9 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 10 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk