Celtic want Swansea's Spaniards
CELTIC are preparing a double Spanish swoop on Swansea City this summer - with stopper Angel Rangel joining midfielder Jordi Gomez on Gordon Strachan's wanted list.
CELTIC are preparing a double Spanish swoop on Swansea City this summer - with stopper Angel Rangel joining midfielder Jordi Gomez on Gordon Strachan's wanted list. (Scottish Sun)
Rangel, a 26-year-old right-back, has had a great debut season in the Coca-Cola Championship with a host of clubs already on red alert.
Gomez - who is on loan from Espanyol - would cost around �2million, with Rangel's fee also believed to be in that region.
Both Spaniards would relish the chance to play in the Champions League.
Strachan is monitoring them closely, but he may have to move fast with a string of clubs in England's Premier League also eyeing Rangel.
- 1 A14 reopens near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 2 Police cordon off Felixstowe town centre car park after incident
- 3 Body of man found in Saxmundham
- 4 Company fined nearly £4k for further food hygiene breaches
- 5 Three suspected cases of Omicron at Bury St Edmunds schools
- 6 Suffolk bin collection changes this Christmas: All you need to know
- 7 'I apologise for the misunderstanding' - Nsiala issues statement
- 8 Five players that could help change Town's fortunes at Wigan
- 9 Watch: Stowupland Falcons football pitches damaged by driver
- 10 Ex-Celtic boss Lennon linked with Town job