Champions' League draw
MANCHESTER United and Celtic will meet in the group stages of the Champions League.Both sides came out in group E of the draw held this afternoon.
MANCHESTER United and Celtic will meet in the group stages of the Champions League.
Both sides came out in group E of the draw held this afternoon.
Full draw, Group Stages
Group A Chelsea Roma Bordeaux CFR Cluj
You may also want to watch:
Group B Inter Milan Werder Bremen Panathinaikos Anorthosis
Group C Barcelona Sporting Lisbon Basel Shakhtar
- 1 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 2 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 5 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 6 Dog walker in his 60s assaulted at Stour Valley beauty spot
- 7 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 8 Stephen Ward on play-offs belief, Cook's criticism and his future
- 9 Man in hospital with head injury after late night assault
- 10 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
Group D Liverpool PSV Marseille Atletico Madrid
Group E Manchester United Villarreal Celtic AAB Aalborg
Group F Lyon Bayern Munich Steaua Buc Fiorentina
Group G Arsenal Porto Fenerbahce Dynamo Kiev
Group H Real Madrid Juventus Zenit St Petersburg BATE