Champions' League draw
MANCHESTER United and Celtic will meet in the group stages of the Champions League.Both sides came out in group E of the draw held this afternoon.
MANCHESTER United and Celtic will meet in the group stages of the Champions League.
Both sides came out in group E of the draw held this afternoon.
Full draw, Group Stages
Group A Chelsea Roma Bordeaux CFR Cluj
Group B Inter Milan Werder Bremen Panathinaikos Anorthosis
Group C Barcelona Sporting Lisbon Basel Shakhtar
- 1 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 2 Eight centre-backs Ipswich Town could turn to this month
- 3 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 4 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 5 Frustration as temporary traffic lights left in place for nearly a year
- 6 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 7 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village
- 8 Woman jailed for harassing behaviour in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Suffolk landlord 'over the moon' to be named pub of the month
- 10 Suffolk coastline to feature on BBC Winterwatch
Group D Liverpool PSV Marseille Atletico Madrid
Group E Manchester United Villarreal Celtic AAB Aalborg
Group F Lyon Bayern Munich Steaua Buc Fiorentina
Group G Arsenal Porto Fenerbahce Dynamo Kiev
Group H Real Madrid Juventus Zenit St Petersburg BATE