Championship fixtures released at 9am this morning
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Town will discover their Championship schedule later this morning.
The second tier fixtures will be released at 9am, with the new campaign set to get under way on Saturday August 4.
The Blues already know they will face Exeter in the first round of the Carabao Cup, with that game set to take place on Tuesday, August 14, following the second round of league matches.
Other key dates for the diary include the final day of the season on Sunday, May 5 and the Championship play-off final which is set for Monday, May 27.
Ipswich begin their pre-season schedule with a trip to Braintree on Saturday, July 14, with the traditional trip to Ireland already pencilled in prior to that.
You may also want to watch:
New manager Paul Hurst is hoping to make changes to that trip, however, with the Blues boss hoping to take his players to sunnier climbs as a new era begins.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 3 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 4 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 5 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 6 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 7 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 8 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 9 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 10 North Stander: Bonne's becoming a Blues icon - now we have to start winning