Dunn deal - Tractor Girls sign defender
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Town have re-signed defender Chloe Dunn from Limestone College in South Carolina, USA, writes Kieren Standley.
Dunn, 19, rejoins the Tractor Girls after one year at University in America, having previously spent four months with Town's U21's during the 2017/18 season.
She becomes Town's second signing of the summer following the signing of Blue Wilson.
During her time in South Carolina, Dunn helped the Saints win their NCAA Division Two conference league title, as well as the conference tournament. Her performances saw her awarded "Freshman of The Year" and was named in the " Second Team All Conference" side.
Previous to her time stateside, Dunn came through the ranks at the Essex Centre of Excellence, where she was coached by current Town boss Joe Sheehan.
You may also want to watch:
She then joined Watford at the age of 16, captaining their development side before moving on to Ipswich in 2017.
Dunn will compete with Nicole Pannifer for the right-back role and has been handed the number 12 shirt.
- 1 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 2 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 3 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 4 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 5 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 6 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 8 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 9 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 10 Saturday drinkers queue for post-lockdown pints