Chris Brammer’s Ipswich Town ratings from the Blues’ 2-0 defeat to Fulham
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Town’s 100 per cent league record came to an end on Saturday afternoon, as a classy Fulham outfit proving far too good for the Blues. CHRIS BRAMMER shares his Town ratings from a disappointing 90 minutes.
33. BARTOSZ BIALKOWSKI 7
Assured display, couple of excellent first-half saves. Overworked
2. DOMINIC IORFA 5
Given a torrid time in the first-half by Ryan Sessegnon.
You may also want to watch:
12. JORDAN SPENCE 6
Quietly gets on with his job. Decent performance.
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 3 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 4 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 5 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 6 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 7 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 8 Mike Bacon: Never delve too deeply into those pre-season results
- 9 Tourists turn to inland Suffolk as coast books up
- 10 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship
3. JONAS KNUDSEN 6
Came under a lot of pressure, but always composed.
30. MYLES KENLOCK 5
Couple of crucial, early defensive clearances, but had hard day at the office up against Ryan Fredericks and Sheyi Ojo.
9. MARTYN WAGHORN 5
Ineffective, apart from one deflected shot that trickled wide.
8. COLE SKUSE 6
Given task of man-marking Tom Cairney in second half.
18. GRANT WARD 6
Stuck to task manfully in middle but often left chasing shadows
20. FREDDIE SEARS 5
Quiet game on left, rarely got forward
10. DAVID McGOLDRICK 6
Decision-making poor at times.
14. JOE GARNER 5
Most ineffective display since being at the club. Left isolated in attack.
21. FLYNN DOWNES (Waghorn, 59) 5
Couldn’t get to grip with Fulham’s midfield maestros
11. BERSANT CELINA (Sears, 59) 5
Thankless task to try and creat anything, with Town’s possession stats so low.
22. TRISTAN NYDAM N/A