Chris Brammer’s Ipswich Town ratings from the Blues’ 2-0 defeat to Fulham
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Town’s 100 per cent league record came to an end on Saturday afternoon, as a classy Fulham outfit proving far too good for the Blues. CHRIS BRAMMER shares his Town ratings from a disappointing 90 minutes.
33. BARTOSZ BIALKOWSKI 7
Assured display, couple of excellent first-half saves. Overworked
2. DOMINIC IORFA 5
Given a torrid time in the first-half by Ryan Sessegnon.
12. JORDAN SPENCE 6
Quietly gets on with his job. Decent performance.
- 1 Suffolk village named among poshest places to live in UK
- 2 Matchday Recap: How Town's 1-0 win at Burton unfolded
- 3 Pub with 'gorgeous views' named one of UK's best waterside drinking spots
- 4 When and where will the thunderstorms hit Suffolk?
- 5 Army carries out controlled explosion of dummy tank shell in west Suffolk
- 6 Chasing a treble, style shift and potential debut - Burton v Ipswich talking points
- 7 Man and woman arrested on suspicion of manslaughter after death of child
- 8 Woman in 70s dies in hospital after serious crash in east Suffolk
- 9 Suffolk councillor can stay in role despite bribery sentence
- 10 Major Suffolk employer looks to move into A14 warehouse
3. JONAS KNUDSEN 6
Came under a lot of pressure, but always composed.
30. MYLES KENLOCK 5
Couple of crucial, early defensive clearances, but had hard day at the office up against Ryan Fredericks and Sheyi Ojo.
9. MARTYN WAGHORN 5
Ineffective, apart from one deflected shot that trickled wide.
8. COLE SKUSE 6
Given task of man-marking Tom Cairney in second half.
18. GRANT WARD 6
Stuck to task manfully in middle but often left chasing shadows
20. FREDDIE SEARS 5
Quiet game on left, rarely got forward
10. DAVID McGOLDRICK 6
Decision-making poor at times.
14. JOE GARNER 5
Most ineffective display since being at the club. Left isolated in attack.
21. FLYNN DOWNES (Waghorn, 59) 5
Couldn’t get to grip with Fulham’s midfield maestros
11. BERSANT CELINA (Sears, 59) 5
Thankless task to try and creat anything, with Town’s possession stats so low.
22. TRISTAN NYDAM N/A