City Ladies are runners-up
Chelmsford City Ladies FC have been confirmed as runners-up in the Eastern Region Womens League Premier Division.Having finished their matches four weeks ago, they have been waiting for their rivals to complete their season.
Chelmsford City Ladies FC have been confirmed as runners-up in the Eastern Region Womens League Premier Division.
Having finished their matches four weeks ago, they have been waiting for their rivals to complete their season. Having to play each other, results went the Clarets way which is a tribute to the team's hard work and determination following promotion. One of the main contributions has been the wonderful team spirit which has been evident in both senior teams this season.
Chelmsford City Ladies are now looking for experienced players to strengthen both their senior first team and reserve teams for next season and will be holding open trials on Wednesday 1st July from 7pm - 9pm at Marconis Leisure, Southern Fields, West Hanningfield Road, Great Baddow, CM2 8HN. Please contact Clare Andrews (Manager) 07904249861 / Sharon Brownlie (Coach) 07921 855 987
The senior first team play in the Eastern Region League Premier Division having finished this season in second place while the second team compete in Division 2 of the Essex County Women's league, who finished third and have claimed the leaue's Most Sporting Team Award.
You may also want to watch:
Chelmsford City also cater for Under 10, Under 12, Under 14 and Under 15 age groups next season in the Essex County Girls Football League. The U11's were Eastern Division league champions along with the U14s who were league runners up in Division 2. New players are also required for these age groups. Anyone interested, please contact Dawn Barnard (Club Secretary) 01245 284377
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 3 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 4 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 5 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 6 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 7 Five floating restaurants to visit in Suffolk
- 8 North Stander: Norwich will be back in Championship - can we join them?
- 9 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood