Claydon face Cranes next after upsetting Stanton in Bob Coleman Cup
Division One side Claydon’s reward for defeating Senior Division team Stanton, in the Bob Coleman Cup, is a quarter-final tie at home to top-flight champions, Crane Sports.
Kenny Kennedy’s side ran out impressive 3-1 winners last weekend and will face the three-times winners next.
Elsewhere, the winner of this Saturday’s clash between Division one side AFC Kesgrave and Capel Plough – last weekend’s game was abandoned due to a serious injury sustained by Kesgrave player, Sam Bennett – will be away at Coplestonians in the last eight.
There’s an all Senior Division tie in store when defending champion Achilles travel to East Bergholt United, while another potential upset is on the cards when Benhall St Mary, third in Division, travel to top-tier side, Wenhaston United.
Benhall have already taken one Senior Division scalp, having defeated Felixstowe Harpers United, 2-1, at home, last weekend.
You may also want to watch:
The matches are to be played on February 18
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 3 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 4 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 5 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 6 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 7 Five floating restaurants to visit in Suffolk
- 8 North Stander: Norwich will be back in Championship - can we join them?
- 9 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood