Clean bill of health for Leiston
LEISTON manager Mark Morsley has reported a clean bill of health ahead of tomorrow’s FA Vase quarter-final tie against Coalville Town.
Leiston’s players came through Tuesday’s Ridgeons League Premier Division match at home to FC Clacton – when they were watched by representatives from Coalville – without any fresh injuries, meaning only long-term injury victim Shane Wardley is unavailable.
Morsley said: “We played as well as we have done all season. Anyone who saw us play on Tuesday will be wary of us.”
Coalville vice-captain Cameron Stuart is back in the squad after serving a two-match suspension but fellow defenders Leigh Everitt (suspended) and Liam Kay (cup-tied) are unavailable.
Other than that manager Adam Stevens has a full squad to select from and will again be looking towards Matt Moore to lead his team – the forward has found the net in every round so far to take his tally to seven goals in five games.
You may also want to watch:
Coalville were replaced at the top of the Midland Football Alliance by Tipton Town, following a 2-1 defeat at the hands of their rivals.
Coalville squad: Bowles, Brown, Goodby, Stuart, Wells, Dodd, Woodward, Attwood, Miveld, Carney, Robbins, Gardner, Moore, Murdock, Williams, O’Mara, Hodgkinson, Martin, Jarvis and Khan.
- 1 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 £1m renovation on Suffolk castle will change the appearance
- 4 Burst water main floods A14 roundabout and leaves homes without water
- 5 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 6 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 7 Revealed: The most popular names for babies born in Suffolk in 2020
- 8 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 9 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 10 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
Leiston squad: Stannard, Saker, D Head, Goldfinch, P Brothers, Ottley-Gooch, Calver, Boardley, Heath, Harrop, Hammond, M Brothers, Smy, Cunningham, S Head and Norfolk.
Leiston are running coaches to the game at �12 a seat, departing Leiston at 10am. Contact Chris Barker on 07527 748253 or via email to email@example.com.