Colchester United attacker Dominic Vose not worried about his contract
- Credit: Archant
Dominic Vose is not sweating over his current short-term contract with Colchester United.
Even though Vose is only on a month-to-month deal with the U’s, following his departure from Barnet last summer, he is not too bothered by the terms of his contract.
He knows that if he keeps producing the goods, especially with his slick play down the flank, then the future will take care of itself.
Former West Ham trainee Vose has caught the eye in recent matches, and is again set to start at home to Crewe Alexandra tomorrow (kick-off 3pm).
“I’m not worried about my contract,” confirmed Vose, following the Boxing Day 4-0 trouncing of Stevenage.
You may also want to watch:
“All I can do is to continue to play well.
“The gaffer looks after me, and I’m doing my talking on the pitch, whereas before I always had controversy surrounding my name.
- 1 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 2 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 3 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 4 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 5 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 6 Missing 66-year-old woman found in field after search
- 7 Major delays tail back on to A12 after crash
- 8 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 9 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 10 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke
“I’m glad to finally get the chance to play football. and I don’t think the club has a bad word to say about me.
“Now I’m looking for another three points this weekend, to make it nine out of nine.
“I think this period could be the turning point of the season,” added Vose.