Colchester United exit continues with two more players departing
- Credit: Archant
Dominic Vose has this afternoon left Colchester United by mutual consent, while U’s loanee Kemar Roofe has returned to West Brom at the end of his one-month loan deal.
Front-runner Vose had only made a couple of brief appearances as a substitute, since new manager Tony Humes took charge at the start of September.
The 21-year-old had been with the U’s for just over a year, and chalked up 36 senior outings, mostly under former boss Joe Dunne.
Ex-West Ham trainee Vose has had his contract cancelled by mutual consent, so that he can search for first team football elsewhere.
He had recently been made available on loan by the U’s, but with no club coming in for him.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, fellow front-runner Roofe played a combined total of just 35 minutes for the U’s, during his month’s loan stint from West Brom, spanning three substitute appearances.
- 1 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 2 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 3 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 6 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 7 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 8 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 9 Things to do in Suffolk this weekend with friends and family
- 10 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence