Company Profile: Ipswich Building Society
The Office Olympics Company Profile for IBS
With over 160 years’ experience in providing mortgages and savings for people in the East of England, Ipswich Building Society is uniquely placed to provide a personal service in our network of branches, agencies and over the telephone.
As an independent mutual, we are run in the best interests of our members, not shareholders, and our values have remained the same. We are here to help our members achieve their goals of home ownership and saving for the future with an organisation they can trust.
Whilst Ipswich Building Society keeps its traditional values at its heart, we are looking to the future, with plans to grow and to retain our independent mutuality.
You may also want to watch:
Phone Number: 0845 230 8686
Team Captain: Paul Winter
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 3 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 4 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 7 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 8 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 9 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One
- 10 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12