Company Profile: Seven Group Ltd
The Office Olympics Company Profile for The Seven Group
The Seven Group.
Formed in 1997, the Seven group of companies are a privately owned asset and property management company based in Ipswich, Suffolk.
Seven’s scope of services cover the following:
You may also want to watch:
Seven Telematics proudly manufactures its range of Transcan Temperature Recorders from their UK base. Undoubtedly the World’s most widely used road transport temperature monitoring device. Transcan products have been watching over cargo’s across the Globe for nearly 20 years.
Seven Telematics combine the trusted format of Transcan Recorders with state of the art technology in their Seven Eye Telematics Systems. Offering both standard vehicle tracking for “Dry Freight” vehicles and “Refrigerated Transports”.
- 1 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 2 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 6 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 7 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 8 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 9 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 10 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
Seven Refrigeration provide a comprehensive range of refrigeration services for any temperature controlled environment.
Seven Asset Management
Seven Asset Management contract fleet management services cover the supply of commercial vehicles and support services from 3.5t vans through to 44t rated articulated tractor units and trailers on a wide range of lease arrangements.
Seven Lincs formed at the beginning of 2005 to provide container transport and logistics services to the supply chain industry. The business has grown rapidly during its first year and is currently operating more than 50 vehicles daily.
Seven Property group consists of residential property rentals and management services and the Seven Project construction business provides a complete end to end management service for both new build and refurbishment projects.
Used Trucks Limited has established itself as one of the foremost suppliers of used trucks and trailer equipment in the market today using advanced web based technology to market up to 2000 vehicles at any one time. Highly experienced staff are on hand to provide expert help to find the right truck or trailer to match any specification or budget.
Phone Number: 01473 261 777
Team Captain: James Cole