Company Profile: Suffolk Chamber of Commerce
The Office Olympics Profile for Suffolk Chamber of Commerce
As the largest independent private forum in the county, Suffolk Chamber is in a privileged position to support and represent local business interests. As the voice of Suffolk’s business community, the Chamber, through the East of England Chambers and British Chambers of Commerce, is equipped to respond on behalf of local business to regional, national and European issues.
The Chamber is a reactive as well as proactive organisation, so it can not only respond to Government papers and consultative documents, but also lobby the Government, and more locally the council, on all major issues affecting businesses locally.
Membership of Suffolk Chamber gives access to a full range of networking events and key business services to give businesses greater freedom to develop their success as well as opening the door to better links within the wider business community.
Suffolk Chamber of Commerce exists to serve and support the Suffolk Business Community through a combination of services, networking and lobbying activities.
Phone: 01473 694807
- 1 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 2 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 3 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 4 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 5 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 6 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 7 'The bigger picture is the result' - Cook on Crewe win
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Crewe win
- 9 Ipswich Town 2-1 Crewe Alexandra: Celina brilliance just about enough to see Blues home
- 10 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75
Team Captain: David Wilkins