Cunning move for Colchester United as David Fox extends his stay for the season
David Fox has expressed his delight at extending his stay at Colchester United, until the end of the season.
Midfielder Fox, with his initial short-term deal having expired, has this afternoon signed a new deal until this summer.
“I’m pleased to have got it all sorted out,” explained 31-year-old Fox.
“I said before that I didn’t think it would be too much trouble.
“My deal has expired, and I’ve just signed a new one.
You may also want to watch:
“It was pretty simple stuff. There was no waiting around really.
“I’m here until the end of the season, and hopefully I can end the season with a good set of results.”
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 3 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 4 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 5 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 6 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 7 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 8 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 9 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 10 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
Manager Tony Humes said: “David is a big player for us, so I’m pleased to get him signed up again.”
See tomorrow’s ‘East Anglian Daily Times’ newspaper for more news on this story, and other Colchester United news.