David McGoldrick signs new three-year deal at Ipswich Town
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
David McGoldrick has signed a new three-year deal with Ipswich Town.
The 27-year-old striker – whose previous deal was set to expire this summer – has joined fellow frontmen Daryl Murphy and Freddie Sears in committing his long-term future to the club.
“Obviously I’m delighted to have signed the contract and I’m looking forward to being part of the future here,” he said. “There is a real buzz about the place at the moment and it’s great to be part of it.
“We have got a great set of players here and we are going in the right direction.
“The squad is the best I have known in my time here, with the options we have now. We have got real competition for places all over the pitch.
You may also want to watch:
“The Premier League is where we all want to be and that’s the aim for us this season.”
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 5 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 6 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
- 7 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 8 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 9 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 10 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast