De Vos ruled out for final three games
IPSWICH Town will be without skipper and key central defender Jason De Vos for their final three games of the season.The 33-year-old Canadian international is undergoing a foot operation today.
By Elvin King
IPSWICH Town will be without skipper and key central defender Jason De Vos for their final three games of the season.
The 33-year-old Canadian international is undergoing a foot operation today.
He revealed in the Evening Star last week that he was playing through the pain barrier, and that he would get his foot sorted out when Town had moved up the Championship table.
You may also want to watch:
“The metatarsal injury I suffered in January is fine, but the foot has a history and needs to be put right for next season,” said De Vos.
De Vos' loss means Ipswich are hoping Alex Bruce - sent off on Saturday - escapes a three-match ban.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 3 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 4 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 5 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 6 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism
- 7 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker in Cavendish
- 8 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 9 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 10 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip