Do you like Ipswich Town’s new home kit for 2017/18?
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Town have tonight launched their new home kit for the 2017/18 season.
It’s once again manufactured by adidas, for the fourth year running, and once again features the name of owner Marcus Evans as sponsor, for the ninth year running.
Skipper Luke Chambers and fellow defender Tommy Smith were chosen as the models for the launch, while Bartosz Bialkowski models the new sky blue keeper kit.
Junior shirts retail at £34.99, while adult shirts cost £44.99. Fans can pre-order from 9am tomorrow, with the kits going on general sale from 9am on May 26.
The new away kit will be launched in the coming weeks.
A club statement reads: “The style behind the new looks has been created to echo the past, alongside modern detailing. The Club’s iconic blue and white have been brought to life in a contrasting horizontal hoop pattern with the inclusion of red running through the neck tape. Other details of the shirt include the embroidered adidas brand logo, woven Ipswich Town crest and chest sponsor logo alongside the adidas three-stripe branding adorning both sides.
“Innovation is at the heart of the kit with both the jersey and short featuring ventilated adidas climacool®, to keep you cool and dry, along with the woven crest execution designed to reduce irritation on the skin.
- 1 Fuel protests: Twelve miles of queues reported on A12
- 2 Suffolk's first blue badge prosecution for Haverhill woman
- 3 Macauley Bonne: Town is not a closed book... I've got unfinished business
- 4 Road closed and person trapped in car after crash
- 5 Go-ahead given for 40 new homes in Suffolk village
- 6 Protests against soaring fuel prices planned for Monday
- 7 Man in 40s stabbed at town centre multi-storey car park
- 8 'Significant' amount of Class A drugs and taser found at home in Suffolk
- 9 7 of the prettiest cafes in Suffolk
- 10 Former Blue McGoldrick linked with League One move
“The white shorts are back! The shorts go back to the traditional white with blue trim and blue adidas three-stripe detailing. Royal blue socks, with white branding, complete the look for the new season.
“Also donning new home kits for this season are the goalkeepers; wearing a bold bright cyan strip, finished with dark marine detailing and adidas three-stripe branding.”