Doubt cast over millionaire's backing
Businessman Michael Anderson will not now join the Ipswich Town board.On Wednesday the club said the Essex-based businessman would put invest a substantial amount of cash, believed to be around £1m.
Businessman Michael Anderson will not now join the Ipswich Town board.
On Wednesday the club said the Essex-based businessman would invest a substantial amount of cash, believed to be around £1m.
Full details have yet to emerge, but that has now been put in doubt.
Mr Anderson, 52, is group president of Fairford, a company which supplies pharmaceutical products to health organisations and institutions across the USA.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 3 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 4 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 5 £1m renovation on Suffolk castle will change the appearance
- 6 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 7 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 8 Familiar faces galore, 'Chequebook FC' and the start of something big? - Town head to Portsmouth
- 9 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 10 Revealed: The most popular names for babies born in Suffolk in 2020