FA Trophy and FA Vase latest: home tie for AFC Sudbury
- Credit: Archant
The draws for the next rounds of the FA Trophy and FA Vase were made this lunchtime.
AFC Sudbury have been rewarded with a home tie, in the second round qualifying of the FA Trophy, following Saturday's 4-1 win at VCD Athletic.
Mark Morsley's men will entertain Harrow Borough, while fellow Bostik North sides Maldon & Tiptree and Heybridge Swifts have also been handed home ties against Cray Wanderers and Potters Bar respectively.
Southern League Premier Central strugglers Leiston have been drawn away to Tamworth, with Needham Market also on the road at Cambridge City.
Also in the FA Trophy, Lowestoft will play host to Coalville and Brightlingsea Regent will entertain Royston Town (all ties to be played on weekend of October 26).
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, the draw for the second round of the FA Vase was also made yesterday (ties to be played on the weekend of November 2).
Woodbridge Town will be at home to Godmanchester Rovers, but Stowmarket Town will have to travel to Colney Heath and Mildenhall Town will also be away, at Stansted.
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 3 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 5 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 6 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 7 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 8 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open
- 9 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 10 Gameday: 'Lots of work to do' - Town fans on Millwall defeat
Kirkley & Pakefield have been drawn away to Norwich United, and Stanway Rovers will be on the road at Deeping Rangers.