FA Trophy and FA Vase latest: home tie for AFC Sudbury
- Credit: Archant
The draws for the next rounds of the FA Trophy and FA Vase were made this lunchtime.
AFC Sudbury have been rewarded with a home tie, in the second round qualifying of the FA Trophy, following Saturday's 4-1 win at VCD Athletic.
Mark Morsley's men will entertain Harrow Borough, while fellow Bostik North sides Maldon & Tiptree and Heybridge Swifts have also been handed home ties against Cray Wanderers and Potters Bar respectively.
Southern League Premier Central strugglers Leiston have been drawn away to Tamworth, with Needham Market also on the road at Cambridge City.
Also in the FA Trophy, Lowestoft will play host to Coalville and Brightlingsea Regent will entertain Royston Town (all ties to be played on weekend of October 26).
Meanwhile, the draw for the second round of the FA Vase was also made yesterday (ties to be played on the weekend of November 2).
Woodbridge Town will be at home to Godmanchester Rovers, but Stowmarket Town will have to travel to Colney Heath and Mildenhall Town will also be away, at Stansted.
- 1 Matchday Recap: How Town's 3-0 win against MK unfolded
- 2 Firefighters tackle large blaze near Suffolk recycling centre
- 3 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Suffolk after heatwave
- 4 Popular carnival's firework display cancelled
- 5 A14 near Ipswich remains partially closed after fire breaks out
- 6 Road closed as emergency services called to single-vehicle crash
- 7 20 fire engines and 90 firefighters contain large forest blaze
- 8 Drought declared in Suffolk as temperatures set to soar this weekend
- 9 Fire crews extinguish large playing field fire in Suffolk village
- 10 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their victory over MK Dons
Kirkley & Pakefield have been drawn away to Norwich United, and Stanway Rovers will be on the road at Deeping Rangers.