FA Vase kicks-off tomorrow, featuring a number of Thurlow Nunn Division clubs
- Credit: Archant
The FA Vase starts tomorrow with a number of local teams involved in the competition’s First Qualifying Round.
Ipswich Wanderers, under the leadership of caretaker manager Mark Goldfinch, travel to Norwich CBS, while Hadleigh United, off the back of a midweek 5-1 home defeat to Felixstowe & Walton United, entertain Wadham Lodge.
Brantham Athletic, meanwhile, travel to Redbridge, Debenham LC are on the road at Brimsdown, Framlingham Town welcome Waltham Forest, Cornard go to Ilford and Woodbridge Town entertain Hoddesdon Town.
There are two games being played on Sunday afternoon, involving Stowmarket Town, who play Team Bury at Ram Meadow and Haverhill Borough, who visit Enfield 1893.
Winning clubs will receive £550 in prize money with the unfortunate losers picking up £175.
You may also want to watch:
The current champions are South Shields.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 5 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 6 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 7 West Suffolk restaurant named among best in the country
- 8 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 9 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 10 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns