Ryman Division One NorthBury Town 1 Redbridge 2Bury were condemned to their third successive defeat after a dogged display by Redbridge.Bury started with daebutants Sean Greygoose in goal and striker Sam Reed on the bench.
Ryman Division One North
Bury Town 1
Bury were condemned to their third successive defeat after a dogged display by Redbridge.
You may also want to watch:
Bury started with daebutants Sean Greygoose in goal and striker Sam Reed on the bench.
Having been denied by a great double save by Andy Hall in the visitors' goal, Bury fell behind in the sixth minute when a poor defensive header fell to Charlie Ball, who volleyed home.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 3 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 4 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 5 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 6 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 7 Essex home 'completely destroyed' by fire
- 8 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 9 Man in hospital with head injury after late night assault
- 10 Stephen Ward on play-offs belief, Cook's criticism and his future
Bury then created the better chances and deserved their equaliser when after 20 minutes, Steve Bugg scored with a sweetly-struck free kick from the edge of the area.
Against the run of play Redbridge regained the lead in the 38th minute when a mishit shot from outside the box landed at the feet of Charlie Ball who, from what appeared to be an offside position, slotted past Greygoose.