Felixstowe & Walton keen to carry on stunning scoring form against Kirkley & Pakefield
- Credit: Photo:Stan Baston
Felixstowe & Walton go into this weekend’s round of fixtures in confident mood after bouncing back from two defeats, with a comprehensive demolition of their nearest challengers.
That 6-0 win against Gorleston, who dropped from third to fourth as a result, kept alive the Seasiders’ faint hopes of catching leaders Mildenhall.
However, they would have to rely on the champions-elect having a couple of nightmare games, and win their final six fixtures.
They host a Kirkley & Pakefield side in the second of four straight home fixtures and if they come through those games unscathed, then that faint hope could become more than just a glimmer.
Kirkley’s indifferent results have seen them slip down the table and they need to pick up some positive results if they are to finish in the top-ten.
You may also want to watch:
The visitors, without an away win since early January, have earned just a single point from their last five games.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 3 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 4 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 5 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 6 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 7 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 8 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 10 Motorcyclist in life-threatening condition after crash with parked cars