Felixstowe & Walton United’s Ben Cranfield will play without fear against Ipswich Town
FELIXSTOWE & Walton United captain Ben Cranfield will play without fear against Ipswich Town tonight.
Cranfield will be hoping his team-mates follow his lead when they line-up against the Blues in the quarter-final of the competition at the Goldstar Ground (kick-off 7.45pm).
The former Colchester United striker is on the crest of a wave, after netting 22 goals in 24 games in all competitions for the Seasiders this season.
He said: “I don’t have any fear playing against them. They will be expected to beat us quite comfortably.
“I am not really bothered who I am playing against – I just play to the best of my ability.”
You may also want to watch:
Cranfield said that irrespective of the result it promises to be a great evening for the Thurlow Nunn League Premier Division club.
“We played Mildenhall in the previous round and I scored twice in the last ten minutes as we won 2-1.
- 1 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 3 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 6 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 7 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 8 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 10 Suffolk holiday accommodation reaching capacity ahead of re-opening
“At the time I didn’t realise the benefit that the club would reap from that.
“It will put the club’s name out there in the community and it should be a great evening for everyone connected with Felixstowe & Walton United.”