Fen Tigers pull off a superb National League speedway victory at Cradley Heathens – guest Dan Bewley to the max!
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Cradley Heathens 43 Mildenhall Fen Tigers 46
Mildenhall Fen Tigers pulled off a sensational National League victory at Cradley Heathens tonight.
Kevin Jolly’s side, boosted by maximum man Dan Bewley, who was guesting for Connor Mountain who was on Ipswich duty, took the lead as early as heat one when Bewley and Luke Ruddick got them off to a winning start.
Jon Armstrong was another in superb form for the Suffolk side, unbeaten in his first four rides, while young Jordan Jenkins teamed up with Armstrong for a crucial 5-1 maximum in heat 12 to put the first bit of daylight between the teams.
Bewley was in a class of his own and he won the deciding heat 15 with the visitors three points ahead.
You may also want to watch:
This was a huge boost for the Fen Tigers and a terrific result against a very strong Heathens side.
Scorers for Mildenhall Fen Tigers at Cradley: D Bewley 15 (guest), L Ruddick 4, J Armstrong 11+1, D Verge 1, D Halsey 4, S Woods 4+1 and J Jenkins 7+1.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 3 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 4 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 5 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 6 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 7 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 8 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 9 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 10 Friends reunited, points to prove and more goals, please - Town face U's