Former ITFC skipper Carlos Edwards could make an appearance at Woodbridge Town tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
Woodbridge Town will be hoping new signing Carlos Edwards will be in attendance at Notcutts Park tomorrow afternoon.
The former Ipswich Town skipper, who has played almost 550 league games, joined the ‘Peckers yesterday but won’t be eligible to play in the Thurlow Nunn First Division until his international clearance goes through.
Woodbridge entertain March Town tomorrow afternoon, looking to keep up the pressure on leaders Swaffham, who have won 11 straight league games and who are at Holland FC tomorrow.
In-form Whitton are at Debenham LC tonight, while Framlingham travel to an improving Cornard United side tomorrow.
Needham Market Reserves make the long trek to King’s Lynn Reserves. It will be tough test for the young Marketmen at The Walks.
Leiston Reserves entertain AFC Sudbury Reserves at Victory Road, while Team Bury entertain Diss.
- 1 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 2 Under-used council land to become sites for 3,000 homes
- 3 Weather warning issued as Suffolk could see snow fall tomorrow
- 4 New animal feed mill planned for Bury St Edmunds
- 5 Suffolk mass vaccination centre wants to jab 10,000 amid Omicron concern
- 6 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 7 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 8 55 projects identified in major plans to transform transport
- 9 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 10 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back