Former Team Bury joint-boss Dean Greygoose appointed new manager at Mildenhall Town
Mildenhall Town have appointed former Bury Town and AFC Sudbury goalkeeper, Dean Greygoose, as their interim manager, following the departure of Christian Appleford.
Greygoose, a former joint-manager of Team Bury, played over 200 Football League games for Crewe and will be assisted by his son, Sean.
Club chairman Martin Tuck, said: “Dean has so much football experience at a professional and local level, along with UEFA coaching qualifications, which will all be invaluable as we continue to build the club for the future.”
On Greygoose’s predecessor, Appleford, Tuck added: “My personal thanks go out to Christian, he has put in so much time and effort for the club over the past four-and-a-half years.
“In football you do build a close working relationship as chairman and manager so it is a bit strange when it does come to an end, however I suppose that’s football and things move on.
You may also want to watch:
“I wish him all the very best for the future.”
- 1 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 2 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 3 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 5 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 6 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 7 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 8 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 9 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 10 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open