Four new players in 48 hours at Colchester United
- Credit: Archant
It has been a busy last couple of days at Colchester United, with four new players recruited in just 48 hours.
Brennan Dickenson was the most high profile of today’s two signings. The left-sided attacker was secured on a two-year deal, from Gillingham.
Dickenson, 23, made 78 first-team appearances over two years with the Gills.
Young centre-half, Dexter Peter, had arrived in the morning.
The former Millwall trainee had a spell at Chelmsford last season and is likely to mainly feature for the U’s under-21s over the coming months, having had a successful trial.
You may also want to watch:
Yesterday, U’s boss John McGreal also welcomed new signings Denny Johnstone, a striker from Birmingham City, and Courtney Senior, a teenage winger from Brentford, to the League Two club.
- 1 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 4 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 5 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 6 A140 closed in both directions after two vehicle crash
- 7 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
- 9 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 10 Warning of seasonal canine disorder after dachshund Trudie taken ill