Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Four sides are chasing Kieffer Moore, so what’s he worth?
- Credit: �INPHO/Ryan Byrne
Four sides are chasing the signature of red hot Town striker Kieffer Moore in January.
Moore is currently on loan at League One Rotherham, where he’s netted 13 goals for the Millers - good enough for second in the division behind former Town youth star Jack Marriott, who’s scored 17 times for Peterborough.
Blues boss Mick McCarthy has already said that Moore will be returning to Portman Road in January, where he could choose to cash in straight away on the 6ft 5ins hitman, bought for just £10,000 from Forest Green Rovers at the start of 2017 – his value will likely never be higher.
If that’s the case, Rotherham, Charlton, Bradford and Scunthorpe are all lining up to make bids, according to the South London Press.
When asked recently about Moore, McCarthy said: “He’ll be coming back, that’s my view. We’ll see if he can score as many in the Championship.
You may also want to watch:
“Unless of course someone comes in and offers a bonkers deal for him, I don’t know.”
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 3 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 4 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 5 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 6 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 8 Two cars set alight in two different streets
- 9 'It was a clear foul' - Imps boss Appleton angry after Town defeat
- 10 600 protesters form 'human wall' to oppose Sizewell C sea defences