Fram striker leaves as Dragons sign two
FRAMLINGHAM Town teenage striker, Kane Hughes has joined Wivenhoe.Hughes has been a prolific scorer and caught the eye of many senior clubs with ten goals in just a dozen games in the Suffolk & Ipswich League Senior Division last season for Framlingham.
FRAMLINGHAM Town teenage striker, Kane Hughes has joined Wivenhoe.
Hughes has been a prolific scorer and caught the eye of many senior clubs with ten goals in just a dozen games in the Suffolk & Ipswich League Senior Division last season for Framlingham.
Hughes is a powerful striker in the old school number 9 mould and has impressed well during pre-season.
Wivenhoe managed to get in ahead of several other Ridgeons League clubs to secure his signature.
You may also want to watch:
The Dragons have also secured the signature of highly-rated youngster Tom Millar.
Despite being just 16, Millar has played twenty-five Ridgeons games for Long Melford and earned several man-of-the-match awards.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 5 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 6 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 7 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 8 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 9 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 10 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
He can play at right back or central midfield, and his signature is a real plus for the club as several big non-League clubs in the area wanted him.