Free table tennis sessions
Clacton and District Table Tennis League is organising a series of “Come and Try” evenings next month.
The first ‘taster’ session is on June 6 at 7.30pm at St James Hall, Tower Road, Clacton, followed by sessions on June 12, June 20 and June 27.
The sessions are free, open to players of any ability, and equipment will be provided.
For more information, contact Ferdy Rodriguez on 01255 221259.
The League’s AGM takes place on Tuesday, June 12 at 7.45 pm at Clacton’s Brotherhood Hall. All registered players are eligible to attend.
You may also want to watch:
The presentation of trophies for the 2011/12 season will take place at the end of the meeting.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 3 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 4 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 5 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 6 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 7 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 8 Suffolk landowner is fined for careless driving and jumping red light
- 9 Edmundson was schooled by the 'golden generation' and has put his faith in the Ipswich rebuild
- 10 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock