Garvan 'happy' at Town
OWEN Garvan is today playing down suggestions that he has walked out on Ipswich Town and will never play for them again.The 19-year-old Irishman has returned to Portman Road after a visit home to Dublin and joined in training with the Blues squad over the weekend.
By Derek Davis
OWEN Garvan is today playing down suggestions that he has walked out on Ipswich Town and will never play for them again.
The 19-year-old Irishman has returned to Portman Road after a visit home to Dublin and joined in training with the Blues squad over the weekend.
This morning he will be on the coach as they travel to Loughborough University as part of the pre-season preparation and matches against Burton Albion and Kettering.
You may also want to watch:
Garvan last night said: “I'm very happy to be back in training and I'm very much looking forward to joining the lads as we step up our training at Loughborough this week.”
Rumours have been circulating over the past couple of weeks that Garvan has not been happy and the national press have reported that Garvan will not play for Town again.
- 1 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 2 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 3 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 4 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 5 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 7 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 8 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 9 Exhausted farmers cool off the combines after gruelling harvest
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
The Academy product was allowed home to Dublin to deal with 'personal problems' two days before the rest of the players were given a nine-day break from their preparations.