Garvan OUT of Leicester clash
OWEN Garvan has been left out of the Ipswich Town squad to face Leicester City tomorrow.The teenage Irishman has been struggling with a knee injury all week and even though he is still hoping for a late call up Blues boss Jim Magilton has not named him in his initial 17-man squad.
By Derek Davis
By Derek Davis
OWEN Garvan has been left out of the Ipswich Town squad to face Leicester City tomorrow.
The teenage Irishman has been struggling with a knee injury all week and even though he is still hoping for a late call up Blues boss Jim Magilton has not named him in his initial 17-man squad.
You may also want to watch:
Sito Castro returns after missing out at Crystal Palace last weekend due to the birth of his daughter Lola, while Darren Currie is also included.
Richard Naylor has been included even though he is suffering from a bruised toe, which has been uncomfortable this week.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 4 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 5 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 6 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 7 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 8 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 9 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker
- 10 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
Ipswich Town squad: Price, Supple, Wright, Bruce, Wilnis, Harding, Sito, Casement, Naylor, Currie, Peters, Richards, Legwinski, O'Callaghan, Walters, Clarke and Haynes.