Gilding leading Ipswich darts GP
DARTS: After five weeks of the 2010 Daniel-Green Ipswich Grand Prix, Andrew Gilding is topping the charts.
Entries have been higher than ever this year with around 70 players taking part each week.
The venue is Bridgeward Social Club, Austin Street, Ipswich with the Grand Final on Saturday August 14.
Week 1: Kevin Harris (12 pts), runner-up Nicky Bloom (10), semi-finalists Scott Lawrie and Andrew Gilding (both 7).
You may also want to watch:
Week 2: Peter Wright, runner-up David Mayhew, semi-finalists Robbie Morling and Curtis Hammond.
Week 3: Nicky Bloom, runner-up Andrew Gilding, semi-finalists Peter Green and David Mayhew.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 3 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 6 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 7 Suspected drink driver arrested after cyclist killed in collision
- 8 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 9 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 10 £1m renovation on Suffolk castle will change the appearance
Week 4: Peter Wright, runner-up Andrew Gilding, semi-finalists Robbie Morling and Wayne Hammond.
Week 5: Andrew Gilding, runner-up David Mayhew, semi-finalists Steffan Morling and Paul Wade.
Highest finish so far - 170 (Gilding).
Gilding (41 pts), Mayhew (33), Wright (31), Bloom (30), Harris (26), Lawrie (25), Andy Honeyman, R Morling (both 18), Green (17), S Morling (16).
Week Six takes place on Tuesday July 6 - last registration 8.15pm.