Matchday Recap: Vincent-Young goal ensures another three points for Ipswich
Ipswich Town beat Gillingham 1-0 at Priestfield this afternoon.
Ipswich sit second in the League One table, a point behind leaders Coventry City but with a game in hand on the Sky Blues.
They are unbeaten in eight games at the start of the season and have kept four successive clean sheets.
"If we can keep it that way until the end of the season then we'll go up, that's the bottom line," Lambert said in the lead-up to this game.
"We're playing well and if the lads can handle the pressure that comes with playing for this club then great. So far so good.
You may also want to watch:
You can follow the game with us right here.
- 1 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 2 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 3 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 4 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 5 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
- 6 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 7 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 8 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 9 Matchday live: Bonne misses golden chance as Owls take half-time lead
- 10 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes