Great chance to meet the riders as Fen Tigers seat a date for that. The season is drawing close and club chairman Kevin Jolly is in buoyant mood
- Credit: Archant
Mildenhall Speedway will be holding their ‘Meet the Riders and Fans Forum’ in the Fenland Bar at the Mildenhall Stadium on Saturday, March 15, at 7pm.
All seven riders should be in attendance with ‘Master of Ceremonies’ Kevin Long asking the questions.
There will also be a chance for supporters to join the Fen Tigers Supporters Club with prices for adults £5 and children under 16 £2.
The Supporters Club will also be taking names for potential away trips with buses being run where the demand is there. It will also be a chance for supporters to ask any questions of the promotion prior to the season commencing.
Club Chairman Kevin Jolly was in buoyant mood after Saturday’s event.
You may also want to watch:
“I think everyone had a great time, there was an excellent turn out and it reminded me of the buzz there was when we held our first ‘Meet the Riders’ evening before the start of the 2011 season.
“I would like to thank everyone who helped run the evening, the supporters for turning up in such good numbers and also the riders who managed to be in attendance. It all added up to a fun filled evening for all and I know I can’t wait now for March 15 and then our opening meeting’
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 4 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 5 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 6 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 8 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 9 Andy Angles: Five observations following Town's clash with Crystal Palace
- 10 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence
The draw was made on Saturday evening for the Fen Tigers race jacket for the lucky ‘Shaleshifter’ from 2013. The winner was Stuart Wicks.