Harleston Youth Cup
National Youth Cup CompetitionsHarleston Magpies U15 Girls 8 Brigg U15 Girls 0Harleston Magpies U15 Girls made it through to the last 16 with a convincing 8-0 win against Lincolnshire team Brigg.
National Youth Cup Competitions
Harleston Magpies U15 Girls 8 Brigg U15 Girls 0
Harleston Magpies U15 Girls made it through to the last 16 with a convincing 8-0 win against Lincolnshire team Brigg.
Attacking from the start Magpies took an early lead through Cherry Seaborn who, in an excellent first half performance, added a further three to make it 4-0 at half time.
You may also want to watch:
With Chloe Hunnable working hard in midfield ably supported by Bryony Lund at the back, who broke up any of Briggs attacks, Magpies added further goals from Vicky Seeley, Verity Blyth, Bryony Lund and Laura Tibbenham.
Team: Calianne Clark, Chloe Hunnable, Cherry Seaborn, Jessie Withers, Siobhan Wooltorton, Lauren Barber, Verity Blyth, Amy Brook, Bryony Lund, Laura Tibbenham, Emily Wilford, Vicky Seeley and Hannah Linger.
- 1 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 4 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 5 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 6 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 7 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 8 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 9 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed
- 10 'It's time to embrace a new challenge' - New Ipswich chief announces Bristol City exit
Saffron Walden U18 Girls 0 Harleston Magpies U18 Girls 6
Magpies U18 Girls continued the good form they showed in the previous round with some excellent attacking moves and, but for the Saffron Walden goalkeeper, could easily have increased their score.
Magpies led 3-0 at half time with goals from Lizzie Clymer, Artemis Clark and Jess Bloom. Two goals from Hannah Coulson in the second half and a further goal from Jess Bloom completed the scoring.
Team: Alice Nutbourne, Helen Brook, Amy Tuffs, Ellie Blake, Frances Taylor, Amelia Thomson, Katrina Warnes, Jess Hull, Hannah Coulson, Lizzie Clymer, Kim Ashby, Jess Bloom and Artemis Clark.