Have your say and take part in our big end-of-season Ipswich Town survey
Ipswich Town are facing up to a 16th successive season in the Championship following their recent 16th place finish – the club’s lowest final position in 58 years.
We want to know how you are feeling about the Blues heading into a crucial summer.
Look back on the season just gone and let us know how you rated it, what three words sum it up and which opposition teams and players impressed you most.
Then, let us know how do you feel about owner Marcus Evans and manager Mick McCarthy – does the former need to spend more and has the latter lost your support?
Which areas of the team need strengthening this summer and how big of a rebuild is required? How much is keeper Bartosz Bialkowski worth and who do you want to see in that starting line-up for the season-opener in August?
You may also want to watch:
Will you be purchasing a season ticket at Portman Road for 2017/18 – and if not, why not?
• Like our EADT Sport Facebook page to join in the debate.
This is your chance to have a say. Results will be published online and in print over the coming weeks.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Couple transform historic building near coast into new bed and breakfast
- 7 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 8 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 9 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary