Have your say on future of Suffolk football
PLAYERS, coaches and the football workforce throughout Suffolk can again have their say on the future of the grassroots game locally by taking part in a new online survey.
For the fourth consecutive year, Suffolk Football Association is asking grassroots stakeholders to voice their opinions on subjects such as The FA’s work at a local level and the highly publicised RESPECT programme via the FA’s Big Grassroots Football Survey.
Suffolk FA chief executive, Phil Knight said: “Our football workforce has shaped the National Game Strategy, which resulted in a nationwide four-year investment of �220m from The FA.
“This investment has helped us halt the decline in 11 aside football, increase the number of referees and coaches, and improve behaviour both on and off the pitch.
“While still not perfect, the grassroots game is undoubtedly in a better condition than it was four years ago.
You may also want to watch:
“Locally, we must not rest on our laurels. Last year 66% of our stakeholders thought that we were doing a good job of promoting and developing the game in the county.
“Once again we are looking for the voice of local football people to tell us how they think we are doing and what they think we should be doing in the future to keep the game developing in the right direction.”
- 1 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 3 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 7 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 9 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 10 Suffolk holiday accommodation reaching capacity ahead of re-opening
The Big Grassroots Football Survey is being conducted between March 14 and 31 and can be accessed at www.suffolkfa.com.
WHAT is your view of Suffolk football? Let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.