Here are some of the stats you need to know ahead of Ipswich Town playing Reading at Portman Road in the EFL Championship on February 4
Ipswich Town take on Reading this weekend as they look to bounce back from a 3-0 drubbing at home to Derby County on Tuesday night.
Here’s a run down of all the crucial pre-match stats and potential milestones you’ll need at your fingertips.
Lawrence on a knife-edge: Should he pick up a yellow card against Reading, it will be Tom Lawrence’s 10th of the season – meaning he’ll pick up a two-game ban.
Skuse on the mark: Town’s most accurate passer of a ball this season is Cole Skuse, having completed 80% of passes he’s attempted.
Bogey team: Ipswich have won just two of their last 10 meetings with Reading, though overall both sides have 23 league wins apiece in their all-time head-to-head record.
You may also want to watch:
30 up: The reading game is Town’s 30th league fixture this season. The only two ever present players this season, thus making their 30th league appearances of the campaign should they feature, are defenders Luke Chambers and Christophe Berra. Cole Skuse and Jonas Knudsen will, if picked, be making their 30th appearance this season in all competitions.
Matching up: Tom Lawrence and Garath McCleary are, for Ipswich and Reading respectively, their side’s top scorers in all competitions this season, both having bagged eight goals.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 6 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 7 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 9 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 10 Audi and Jaguar crash into central reservation on A12 at Copdock
Making their mark: Three players could make their debut for Ipswich against Reading – January signings Steven Taylor, Danny Rowe and Emyr Huws. Additionally Kieffer Moore is yet to make the starting 11 since joining last month, while Dominic Samuel, on loan from Reading, cannot play against his parent club.
Notching them up: Midfielder Kevin Bru has not been a prolific goalscorer for Town – should he score against Reading on Saturday it will be his fifth goal for the Blues. Christophe Berra is two away from his 15th for the club.
Helping hand: As well as being Town’s top goalscorer, Tom Lawrence has the most assists to his name in the squad, with four so far this season.
Keeping it clean: No Ipswich player has been given a red card this season – as opposed to Reading, who have had five different squad members dismissed this term.