Hogg can give boss a reminder
CHRIS Hogg gets the chance to remind Blues boss Joe Royle of what he can do when he lines up for the Town reserves against Fulham at Woking tonight.
CHRIS Hogg gets the chance to remind Blues boss Joe Royle of what he can do when he lines up for the Town reserves against Fulham at Woking tonight, writes Derek Davis.
The young England captain has returned from a loan spell with Boston United and can show what he has learned in his eight starts with the Pilgrims in league, FA Cup and LDV Vans Trophy.
Although the 18-year-old impressed Neil Thompson, Boston are not able to afford his wages which were subsidised by Town during his month at the Third Division outfit.
Martijn Reuser and John McGreal will take another vital step towards full fitness, with the defender at an advanced stage now.
You may also want to watch:
Scott Mitchell, who made his first-team debut at Derby on Saturday, returns to the second string as Alun Armstrong and Dean Bowditch, who scored three and two goals respectively against Wimbledon's young reserves last week, lead the attack once more.
Ipswich Town Reserves: Price, Hogg, Barron, Mitchell, McGreal, Collins, Reuser, Bloomfield, Armstrong, Bowditch and Flack. Substitutes: Morrow, Supple, Synott, Atay and Manning.
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 3 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 4 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 5 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 6 Police officers praised for saving baby's life with CPR
- 7 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 8 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 9 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 10 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health