Home draws for Suffolk sides in FA Cup
TWO Suffolk sides have received home draws in today's FA Cup Third Round Qualifying draw that was made at Soho Square. Bury Town, fresh from their weekend victory over Chelmsford City, were paired with either Cambridge City or Worthing who replay this week.
TWO Suffolk sides have received home draws in today's FA Cup Third Round Qualifying draw that was made at Soho Square.
Bury Town, fresh from their weekend victory over Chelmsford City, were paired with either Cambridge City or Worthing who replay this week. Cambridge City play in the British Gas Business Southern Premier Division while Worthing are in the Ryman League Division One South.
Leiston, who defeated Ryman Premier Carshalton Athletic on Saturday, gained home advantage over Leicestershire based Coalville Town of the Midland Alliance League who are at the same step five in the non-league pyramid.
Two other Ridgeons League sides made the draw with Wroxham handed a plum home tie against Norfolk rivals King's Lynn, who are currently in the Conference North.
You may also want to watch:
If Stanway Rovers can dispose of Hitchin Town in tomorrow's replay they will be at home to Hinckley United of the Conference North.
Ties will be played on Saturday, October 11 with a cheque of £7,500 for the winners.
- 1 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 2 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 3 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 5 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 6 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 7 Mike Bacon: Never delve too deeply into those pre-season results
- 8 Tourists turn to inland Suffolk as coast books up
- 9 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship
- 10 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe