Home tie for Leiston in FA Cup
LEISTON have been handed another home FA Cup draw as they sit on the cusp of the First Round proper.
But it will not be easy for Mark Morsley’s men who will play the winners of tomorrow night’s replay between Canvey Island and Dartford.
Both opponents are in higher leagues than Leiston who booked their place in the Fourth Qualifying Round with a 5-0 win against North Greenford United on Saturday.
Bury Town and Chelmsford are also still in the competition but must first look to overcome replays against Staines Town and Bromley respectively.
If successful, Bury will visit Hythe Town while Chelmsford will travel to lower league Carshalton Athletic, victors of Braintree Town in the Third Qualifying Round.
You may also want to watch:
The ties are due to be played on October 23.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 3 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 4 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 7 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 8 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 9 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12
- 10 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One