Hot-shot trick duo return to Abu Dhabi to continue their spectacular show
- Credit: Archant
Kevin Carpenter, who is based at Hintlesham Golf Club, returns to Abu Dhabi this week, together with trick-shot partner Geoff Swain.
They will perform their spectacular double act in the PGA European Tour HSBC Championship.
Last year saw world travel.
In November they were in Oman at the NBO Golf Classic when they gave stunning displays in front of Arabian royalty, event sponsors and other leading figures. They also visited schools in the Sultanate.
Other places visited last year included Qatar, Egypt, Dubai, Barcelona, and Philadelphia. He visited the Pyramids while at the 20th annual BMW Internatioinal Cup event in Cairo.
You may also want to watch:
There were also trips to Europe to both the Czech Republic and to Austria where Padraig Harrington, Miguel Angel Jimenez and local favourite Bernd Wiesberger all took part in the displays.
Back in England Carpenter met up with England and Arsenal legend Ian Wright at the Sun Bets video in conjunction with the Ryder Cup. It can be found on You Tube.
- 1 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 2 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 3 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 4 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 5 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 7 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 8 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 9 Exhausted farmers cool off the combines after gruelling harvest
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
Locally there was a busy programme at captains’ charity days and other club functions. He also gave a special show to surprise his wife Charlotte at her 40th birthday party.
Kevin is also a big Ipswich Witches speedway fan and attends Foxhall in the summer whenever he can.
He has performed at many speedway functions, including the Kim Jansson Classic, which was held for many years at Rushmere Golf Club, in Ipswich.