Chance for Town fans to quiz Paul Hurst at Supporters’ Club AGM
- Credit: Pagepix Ltd
Ipswich Town fans will have the chance to quiz manager Paul Hurst for the first time next month, with the Blues boss’s appearance at the Supporters’ Club’s AGM having today been confirmed.
The traditional ‘Meet The Club’ event will take place prior to the formalities of the AGM in the Legends Bar at Portman Road on Thursday, November 1.
Hurst will open the evening, taking questions from the floor for around 30 to 45 minutes, and will then hand over to off-field management and staff including managing director Ian Milne, finance director Mark Andrews, club secretary Stuart Hayton, director of sales Rosie Richardson, director of retail operations Lee Hyde, head of ticketing Donna Powell, media manager Steve Pearce and Tim Claydon from Centerplate, the club’s concourse catering provider.
Doors and bars open from 6.30pm, ‘Meet The Club’ starts at 7pm with the AGM following at 8.30pm.
Proof of Supporters’ Club membership (season ticket, silver membership, Junior Blue membership or membership of a Supporters’ Club branch) will need to be provided at the door on arrival.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the ‘Meet the Club’ event contact ITFC Supporter Liaison Officer Elizabeth Edwards on email@example.com.
Further information on the Supporters’ Club AGM can be obtained from Mark Ramsay on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 3 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 6 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 7 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 9 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 10 Suffolk holiday accommodation reaching capacity ahead of re-opening