‘I could take a tape recorder into the dressing room’ - Dunne
COLCHESTER United boss Joe Dunne faced up to another defeat, following a seventh successive loss, 3-0 at Crawley Town this afternoon.
Dunne rued: “It is another bad defeat, even though I didn’t think it was a 3-0 game.
“I thought there was a lot of positives to take out of the game, but we have started the year like we ended the last one, which is not what we wanted to do.
“I could take a tape recorder into the dressing room and just press play without me being there. We are saying the same things, over and over again.
“Today you saw sloppy goals again. Crawley didn’t have to work hard for their goals,” added Dunne.
You may also want to watch:
On the plus side, Dunne gave debuts to new signings Jack Compton and George Porter as second-half substitutes.
And the Dubliner is looking to clinch at one least more signing before this Saturday’s trip to Doncaster.
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 3 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 6 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 7 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 8 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 9 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 10 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn