‘I intend to address riders’ issues’ says Ipswich Witches boss Chris Louis
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Witches’ director of speedway Chris Louis, did not shy away from his side’s poor performance at Rye House on Saturday night.
The Suffolk side were well beaten by the Rockets, who were in a determined mood in both teams’ opening Premier League clash of the season.
Only Nico Covatti (15 points) showed the sort of form expected from a Witches rider, leaving Louis with plenty on his mind.
“It wasn’t very good,” Louis said.
“I’m very disappointed with the start to the season, two poor performances and one OK one.
You may also want to watch:
“There are key issues with key riders and I intend to address them and quickly.
“I’m not naming names and I won’t be doing anything immediately, but neither will this be allowed to carry on.
- 1 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 3 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 4 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
- 5 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 defeat to Northampton
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 defeat at Northampton Town
- 8 Grandfather-of-two 'died with dignity' in hospice while serving life sentence
- 9 Have you seen this Suffolk pub’s new outdoor kitchen and bar?
- 10 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure
“Only Nico Covatti did his job at Rye House and he has had less meetings so far this season than practically any of the team. There is no panic, but I will be looking for a big improvement starting at Foxhall on Thursday.”